Pierre Poilievre is a Canadian politician. Let’s get to know about his wife and family.
A leader of the Conservative Party, Pierre Poilievre is one of the significant figures in Canadian politics. Having served as the Minister of Democratic Reform from 2013 to 2015, he is currently serving as opposition critics for job and industry.
Starting his political career in 2004, Poilievre was elected to the House of Commons in Nepean-Carleton which continued for three consecutive times. Here is everything to know about his wife and net worth.
Pierre Poilievre Wife: Who is the politician married to?
Pierre Poilievre is a married man with a wife and family. He tied the knot with Anaida Poilievre.
Together for several years, the couple shared their vows in 2018 in a wonderful ceremony in Portugal. Moreover, his wife was a senate aide.
As a result, they welcomed their first child, Valentina Alejandra on October 17, 2018. She is better known as “Tina.”
Poilievre Age and Family
Pierre Poilievre is currently 41 years of age. He was born on June 3, 1979.
As for his family, he was adopted by Franco-Albertan parents. His parents are teachers. However, there is not much information known about them.
|Education||University of Calgary|
Some Unknown Facts on Pierre Poilievre
- Pierre Poilievre’s current net worth and earnings remain under review. He has made over six-figure money in his career.
- Moreover, Pierre Poilievre is a representative of the Conservative Party. He started his political journey in 2004.
- One can follow the politician on Twitter and Instagram. He is quite active on Twitter with over 130k followers.
- As for his Education, Poilievre is a graduate of the University of Calgary who has a degree in Arts and International Realtions.
- The Politician does have a well-dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so. He is a shadow minister for jobs and industry as of 2021.