Philip Walker aka PJ Walker is an energetic and notable American professional player having a jersey number 11. Currently, he plays for the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League (NFL).
Walker is one of the best players in the Carolina Panthers and his game was remarkable in week 11. Walker has played in the place of Teddy Bridgewater who unfortunately got injured. Further, In week 11 QB, PJ Walker’s debut, and XFL highlights were incredible. PJ has led the league in passing yards (1,338) and touchdowns (15) and had the second-highest QB rating (104.4).
|Birthday||February 26, 1995|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)|
— PJ Walker (@pjwalker_5) October 28, 2020
10 Facts on PJ Walker
- How old is PJ Walker? Well, PJ Walker was born on the 26th of February in 1995. His age is 25 years old as of 2020.
- His birthplace is in Elizabeth, New Jersey. Hence, he has an American nationality.
- Walker stands at a good height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m) tall and his body weight is 97 kg which is large as compared to other players. However, he has an athletic body type.
- Moving on to his net worth, his gross net worth or annual salary is not updated in the media. Surely, his earning might be probably high.
- According to Wikipedia, In the 2013 season, Walker was a finalist for the Manning Award with the title ‘American Athletic Conference Offensive player.’
- Currently, he is active on Twitter having 22.1k followers.
- Describing his educational details, Walker completed his higher studies at Temple University.
- PJ walker keeps his personal and love life private. As for now, he might be single and not dating anyone. He has no girlfriend and enjoying his lavish lifestyle.
- Neither he has disclosed his parent’s details nor his sibling’s identity on the internet.
- During his college time, Walker is really good in the game and has scored really good points and also made his college proud.