Rusten Sheskey has been identified as the police officer who shot Jacob Blake. He had shot Jacob Blake seven times which has left Blake paralyzed. The video that caught the officer shooting blake has led to protests all over Wisconsin.
The Wisconsin DOJ’s Department of Criminal Investigation has been looking into this case. He was made the officer in 2013 with the Kenosha Department. And, now, he has been ordered to be on administrative leave until further notice and has not been charged.
|Age||31 years old|
BREAKING: Officials Identify Officer Who Shot #JacobBlake:
– Rusten Sheskey, a 7-year veteran of the Dept.
– Taser was ineffective
– Blake possessed a knife
– There is no bodycam footage
– No criminal charges as of now
⏩ https://t.co/uthDQSbRC1 pic.twitter.com/DimvNJweIe
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) August 26, 2020
10 Facts on Rusten Sheskey
- Rusten Sheskey is an American police officer. Having had seven years of experience as a police officer, he has been ordained by The Wisconsin Department of Justice on a leave following the shooting of Jacob Blake.
- He is 31 years old as of now. And, he shot Jacob Blake who is 29 years old and has been lying on the hospital bed in a critical condition.
- His Wiki bio cannot be found. But, many news regarding Blake’s shooting has been circulating over the internet.
- Rusten Shesky’s wife has not made any comments on this matter.
- Before Rusten shot Jacob Blake, officers had attempted to arrest Blake at the time. One of the officers had tried firing his taser which failed. And, then, Rusten shot him.
- He was named a law enforcement officer with the Kenosha Police Department back in the year 2013. So, it has been 7 years since he has been working in Wisconsin as a police officer.
- Police Officer Shesky is of American nationality. And, he is of white ethnicity.
- He has an Instagram account but he has kept it private.
- Jacob Blake’s shooting has triggered the mass which has caused a social media outrage all over again.
- None of his family members have come up to the media and given any opinions about the recent incident.