Kansas born American politician and attorney general Doug Lamborn is known for serving as the Colorado state’s 5th congressional district US Representative.
He has also been a prominent member of Colorado State from the 9 districts and was in the office from 6 January 1999 to 3 January 2007. On the other hand, Doug served on the Colorado State Military as well as Veteran affairs and appropriations committees.
Quick Facts: Doug Lamborn
|Birthday||May 24 1954|
|Rep. Doug Lamborn|
10 Facts on Doug Lamborn
- Doug Lamborn is an American politician who works as a U.S. House of Representatives from Colorado’s 5th district.
- He was born on 24 May 1954 in Leavenworth, Kansas, U.S.A., which makes Doug Lamborn’s age 66 years old.
- Doug received his early education from the Lansing High School.
- Afterwhich, he went to earn his BS degree in journalism from the University of Kansas in 1978.
- Seven-year later, in 1985, Lamborn received his JD from the University of Kansas of Law.
- Upon finishing his university studies, he shifts his base to Colorado Springs, Colorado, and worked as a privately hired attorney general focusing on real estate law and business issues.
- Doug Lamborn follows the Republican Political Party.
- Moving towards relationship status, he is a blissful married man. Doug Lamborn, with her partner, Jeanie Lamborn, walked down the aisle as husband and wife in the year 1977. From their union, the couple is also blessed with five well-mannered children. One of their kid’s name is Eve Lamborn.
- The American renowned politician from Colorado has earned a reasonable sum of income from his profession. But, unfortunately, Doug Lamborn proper details on his net worth has not been officially revealed as of now.
- Doug Lamborn also frequently uses his Twitter account,@DougLambornCD5, which has accumulated more than 160 followers. Besides, he is also active on other social media accounts such as Instagram and Facebook.