Polly Evans is a British journalist who currently works full-time as the Head of Communications & Digital at The Access Project. She is also a broadcaster, producer, and former anchor of South East Today, a BBC news program.
Quick Facts: Polly Evans
|Profession||Journalist, Former English Teacher|
|Education||Cardiff University, University of Leeds|
She had started her journalism career at BBC News as the Broadcast Journalist for BBC Wales. After working there for a year, she was transferred to BBC South West, where she worked for four years as a reporter and presenter.
Farewell to a consummate professional! It was an honour to relaunch South East Today with you @rdsmithTW & a pleasure to be your sidekick for many years. Fascinating conversations, so much creativity & lots of fun. A great journalist & a big loss. Good luck on your next adventure https://t.co/4j4DAn8jDa pic.twitter.com/sw5y6NMgoH
— Polly Evans (@Polly_Evans) October 24, 2020
10 Facts on Polly Evans:
- Polly Evans’s current age is probably around her forties, but there is nothing to know about her birthday.
- According to Polly Evans’s Wikipedia, she is already married, but the popular wiki has not mentioned her husband’s name.
- Moving on to Polly Evans’s education, she completed her Journalism studies at Cardiff University. Later, she received her BA degree in English & Theatre Studies from the University of Leeds.
- Moreover, @Polly_Evans is the official Twitter account of Polly Evans, who has 12.2 thousand followers there.
- As of 2021, Polly Evans probably has a salary in thousands, but the exact amount has still not been revealed.
- Likewise, it seems that Polly Evans likes to keep her net worth a secret. This is the primary reason why we are unable to fetch any statements regarding her earnings.
- Interestingly, she even visited Japan as an English teacher during her gap year.
- In fact, she had already started her broadcasting career when she was a student at the University of Leeds.
- Furthermore, her LinkedIn account has revealed that Polly had worked for 19 years and 9 months at BBC. She even held the positions of a lead presenter, correspondent, newsreader, and senior broadcast journalist.
- Although Evans has a Facebook profile, it is clear that she has not been active there frequently. In fact, her last post came on March 1, 2013, that’s 7 years back.