Precious Achiuwa is a world-class professional Nigerian basketball player. Precious Achiuwa is the second member of the family who has focused on the basketball career after his brother. He has just entered his 20’s yet his fame across the nation and in the basketball league is known by everybody. Precious Achiuwa has an excellent physique and mind-blowing gameplay and could be one of the biggest stars in near future.
|Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Parents||Eunice Achiuwa and Donatus Achiuwa|
|Salary||$2.6 Million Per Year|
|St. Benedict’s Preparatory School|
Precious Achiuwa started his career as a college player where he played for Our Saviour Lutheran School located in New York. Recently on November 18, 2020, he was signed by the Miami Heats as it was the team’s 20th draft pick. He has signed the contract for 4 years making him stay until 2024 for almost 2.6 million dollars a year.
10 Facts on Precious Achiuwa:
- Precious Achiuwa was born in Port Harcourt, Nigeria on September 19, 1999.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 21 years old and he is very handsome with some excellent physique.
- Similarly speaking about Precious Achiuwa Siblings and Brothers he has 3 brother and 2 sisters and their names are God’swill Achiuwa, Grace Achiuwa, Promise Achiuwa, Peace Achiuwa, and God’sgift Achiuwa.
- His height is exactly 6 feet and 9 inches tall which is more than 2.06 m high.
- The Miami Heat 2020 NBA Draft Pick Precious Achiuwa is the 20th pick of the draft and is one of the promising players on the team.
- Precious Achiuwa started his basketball career as a college player later he even played for New Jersey’s school team before finally signing for Miami Heats and this sums up his bio.
- He is currently single and doesn’t have a girlfriend yet as he hasn’t even talked about it on his social media.
- Talking about his parents he is the son of Eunice Achiuwa and Donatus Achiuwa.
- He is available on Instagram account @precious where he has more than 71.7k followers.
- His salary at the club is more than 2.6 million dollars per year.