Quade Green is a famous American professional basketball player. Quade Green plays in a point guard position as a point guard is usually referred to as one of the best dribbles in the team. He is currently playing for Washington Huskies men’s basketball who started their first season back in 1896 and has been there for almost 124 years. He wears jersey number 55 for the team.
|Parents||Tamika Johnson, Barry Green|
Quade Green started his professional career back in 2017 when he joined the Kentucky Wildcats men’s basketball team. Later in 2019, he signed for Washinton Huskies. He has even made his appearance at the international level as he represented his country at the youth level back in 2016.
10 Facts on Quade Green:
- Quade Green was born on May 12, 1998, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
- Quade Green’s age as of 2020 is exactly 22 years and is one of the brightest and talented future for the team.
- His height stands at 6 feet tall which is about 182cm high.
- He is available on his own Instagram account @q_boogi where he has more than 100k followers with just over 10 posts.
- Quade is currently single and doesn’t have a girlfriend yet as he is just focused on his professional work rather any other things.
- He hasn’t opened up much about his salary as he has kept it a secret however his net worth as of 2020 is a whopping 1 million dollars including his earnings and his brand endorsements.
- Quade Green is an American basketball player who has been in the field for almost 4 years and is on the verge of being one of the best players in the world.
- He is the son of Tamika Johnson and Barry Green but until now he has kept his parents away from all kinds of the spotlight.
- He won himself a gold medal playing for the national team back in 2016 when he played at the under-16 level.
- He completed his high school at Saints John Neumann and Maria Goretti Catholic High School