QuarterJade is a highly acclaimed Twitch streamer and Youtuber. She is most famous for streaming video games on Twitch. You can see gameplay streams of games like PUBG, Among Us, Minecraft, and many more on his channel. Apart from video games, QuarterJade also makes vlogs and funny compilation videos. Her Just Chatting stream is equally popular.
Quick Facts: QuarterJade Boyfriend And Instagram Bio: Facts To Know About
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
As a result, QuarterJade has amassed almost half a million followers on Twitch. Currently based in the United States, she is of Chinese and Norwegian descent. As a child, she wanted to become a doctor. She even studied biology for it, however, she rose to fame as a social media gamer. The streamer was present in TwitchCon 2018 and garnered a lot of attention ever since.
Her real name is Jodi and here is everything you need to know about this gorgeous gamer.
10 Facts on QuarterJade
- QuarterJade is an American Twitch streamer and Youtuber who is known for playing video games.
- As of now, QuarterJade has around 495k followers on her Twitch channel. She started the channel in May 2017.
- Her real name is Jodi. The streamer goes by the name, QuarterJade.
- Moreover, QuarterJade’s age is 23 years old at the moment.
- She celebrates her birthday on August 25 every year with her friends and family. Also, her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Moving on, QuarterJade is currently in a relationship with her longtime boyfriend, Masayoshi. He is a professional Esports gamer and Twitch personality.
- Also, her QuarterJade Instagram account has acquired around 309k followers until now. She is also present on Twitter.
- The streamer’s net worth is yet to be determined. She has made a lot of money through streaming.
- However, you won’t find her bio on Wikipedia yet.
- But there is surplus information about her on many web portal sites. She also has a Famous Birthdays bio.