The Las Vegas Doctor From HBO Baby God is Quincy Fortier. Quincy Fortier is a famous American physician and fertility doctor. Quincy Fortier is regarded as one of the top fertility specialists and even holds a bad reputation for child molesting. Quincy Fortier completed his education back in 1945 when he was just 33 years old and since then he has been on top of his professional career.
|Education||University of Minnesota|
Quincy Fortier is currently in the limelight after the documentary movie named Baby God. In the movie, Dr. Quincy Fortier used his own sperm in order to get a number of patients pregnant. In the span of 30 years, he has secretly fathered more than 24 children and his first victim was Wendi Babst.
10 Facts on Quincy Fortier:
- Quincy Fortier was born on September 16, 1912, in the United States of America.
- His age at the time of his death was 94 years old was one of the most successful at the time most controversial doctor in the country.
- Until now he isn’t available on Wikipedia however, the facts mentioned below might help you to know more about him personally as well as professionally.
- His estimated net worth is under review but it is probably more than a million dollars including all his earning and salary.
- Quincy hasn’t revealed much about his love life and wife as he had kept them away from all kinds of the limelight.
- He has secretly fathered more than 24 children in the span of 30 years and during the time of his death, he was full of controversies and allegations.
- He died at the age of 94 back on November 11, 2006, in the USA.
- Recently his documentary was released after the name Baby God where they have documented his biological daughters.
- He completed his education at the University of Minnesota back in 1945.
- In 1991, he was even named as Nevada Doctor Of The Year.