Quinn Wood is a young child actress who is very famous for showing extraordinary acting skills at a young age. She can also be known as a singer and also a dancer. She has appeared in tv series from where she has gained many thousand fans and followers.
|Height||5 ft 3 inches|
She is famous for appearing on the tv series named Grave Mysteries as Jemma and is also famous for The 1980s: The Deadliest Decade where she portrayed the role of Sarah Rairdon. She had an interest in acting from a young age and from a young age, she started dancing and learning acting and moved a step closer to her career.
Though she is just 14 years old she has already made her unique mark in the entertainment industry. Being an actress much info about he is not on the web. Career details about her are available on IMDb.
10 Facts About Quinn Wood:
- Quinn Wood is not available on Wikipedia but we can find her on IMDb.
- As per some of the reports, she is currently just 14 years of age.
- Also, those reports suggest that her height is approximately 5 feet and 3 inches.
- There is not even a single piece of information about her parents right now.
- As we are completely unaware of her date of birth, we do not know when she celebrates her birthday every single year.
- We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to feature her Instagram profile here.
- Quinn has been best known as an actress who has appeared in just two shows until today.
- She completed her debut back in the year 2017 after appearing as Sarah Rairdon in the popular television series named The 1980s: The Deadliest Decade.
- Last year, in 2019, she appeared as Jemma in the popular television series named Grave Mysteries.
- Quinn has not spoken anything in the context of her parents and her siblings.