Quinton Spain is an American football offensive guard who plays for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League with an annual salary of $910,000. He was first signed by the Tennessee Titans as an undrafted free agent in 2015. After four seasons with the Titans, Quinton joined the Buffalo Bills, where he had his most successful season. However, he was released in October 2020 after signing a three-year contract in March.
|Height||6 Feet 4 Inches|
|Education||Petersburg High School|
Born and raised in Petersburg, Virginia, Quinton Spain played his college football for West Virginia. The 29-year-old had an excellent collegiate career but remained undrafted. But Titans signed him in 2015 as an undrafted free agent, making his dream to play in NFL come true. As for now, Quinton is on the practice squad for the Bengals.
Here are the 10 interesting facts that you need to know about him.
— Mr. Undrafted (@quinton_spain) September 14, 2020
10 Facts on Quinton Spain
- Quinton Spain is an American football player who plays for the NFL side, Cincinnati Bengals.
- Moreover, Quinton Spain has an annual salary of around $910,000 as per Spotrac.
- He signed a one-year contract with the Bengals in 2020.
- As of now, Quinton Spain is 29 years old. He made his NFL debut at the age of 24.
- The player celebrates his birthday on August 7 every year. Hence, his zodiac sign is Leo.
- Moving on, Quinton Spain has already tied the knots with his longtime girlfriend, Alexandra. They currently reside in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Speaking of family, the offensive guard has not disclosed anything about his parents yet.
- Moreover, Quinton Spain stands tall at a height of 6 feet and 4 inches. He comes from Black ethnicity.
- Furthermore, he has an estimated net worth of around $2 million.
- Quinton Spain has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.