Rachael Kirkconnell is a little-known celebrity and social media influencer. Rachael Kirkconnell is a part of the love reality show named The Bachelor which is currently in its 25th season. It was first premiered back in 2002 and its 25th season will premier on January 4, 2021. Rachael Kirkconnell is among the most beautiful contestants in the show and a deserving one.
Rachael Kirkconnell started her professional career from a very early age as a model and later even played in a television reality show. Rachael Kirkconnell has endorsed a number of a brand on her social media handle and has been on top of her professional career.
10 Facts on Rachael Kirkconnell:
- Rachael Kirkconnell was born in 1996 in Cumming, Georgia, United States of America.
- Rachael’s age as of 2020 is exactly 24 years old. She is a very beautiful and charming woman.
- She completed her graduation in BBA in Marketing from Georgia College back in 2019.
- Her height is approximately 5 feet and 5 inches tall analyzing it from her social media posts and her physique however, she hasn’t revealed her exact height in public.
- Talking about her job and profession, Kirkconnell is a model and holds a business degree but she hasn’t revealed her exact job except for modeling.
- She is available on her Instagram account @rachaelkirkconnell where she has more than 7.8k followers as her recent post was on September 8, 2020.
- Rachael Kirkconnell is among the 43 contestants in Matt James’ Bachelor’s show which will premiere on January 4, 2021, and it will be the 25th season.
- She is currently single and has not revealed anything about her past boyfriends yet.
- Rachael hasn’t revealed much about her parents as she has kept them away from all the limelight.
- She belongs to a white ethnic group and holds an American nationality