Rachel Acenas is a journalist. She works as a news anchor, reporter, writer in One America News Network (OAN). She joined One Amerca News Network in 2016 and has been working there for 4 years.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Salary||$33,774 to $112,519|
|Education||UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles)|
She has also worked in various positions and they are Reporter & Host (at City TV Channel 18), Reporter (at KEYT News Channel 3, KKFX, KCOY Central Coast News), News Assistant (at KTTV Fox 11 News), and Editorial Assistant (at KNBCChannel 4 News). Having a lot of experience by working in different positions she has been able to establish a good portfolio as a journalist.
#BREAKING: Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron says officers knocked and announced their presence before entering, Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly and Detective Myles Cosgrove were justified in their use of force after being fired upon by Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend Kenneth Walker
— Rachel Acenas (@RachelAcenas) September 23, 2020
Her professional details are gained from her LinkedIn profile but we can know much about her form the facts below you can get a closer look in her life. Is She Married? It is not known whether she is married or not as she is yet to share about it with all of us.
10 Facts on Rachel Acenas:
- Rachel Acenas has been currently working as an anchor as well as a reporter at One America News Network (OANN).
- Since we remain unaware of whether she has been married or not, we do not have anything related to her husband.
- According to Anchors Wiki, we have found out that her current age is 37 years.
- We are 100% sure that her information is not updated on Wikipedia so it is better to surf Rachel Acenas’s name on LinkedIn.
- Rachel had completed her graduation in Mass Communication from UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles).
- As per Information Cradle, her approximate salary ranges from $33,774 to $112,519.
- She can be found using Twitter with more than 23 thousand followers.
- Unfortunately, we do not have anything related to her parents and siblings currently.
- Talking about her religion it is believed that she follows Christianity.
- Rachel’s favorite hobbies include shopping, traveling, writing, and spending time with her family.