Rachael Drance is a 90s kid who is a famous actress from America. She was born and raised in Canada but her family moved to America when she was young. She is best known for her role as Zoe Barrows in the 2017 series named Salvation. The show was aired on the 12th of July, 2017 which got a good review from critics as well as fans.
Rachael loves to live a low-key life, far away from all the social media disturbances. Therefore, a lot of her personal life information is yet to be revealed. In fact, the information about her birthdate and parents are also not available. Currently, she is not in any kind of relationship and prefers to stay far from all the rumors.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
10 facts about Rachael Drance
- Rachael Drance was born in the early-90s in the United States of America.
- As of 2020, her age is somewhere in the late 20s as the exact birthdate of hers is not out on the web yet.
- There is no dedicated Wikipedia page of Rachael, but, her information is available on various other sources.
- She is best known for her role in the TV series Salvation which aired in 2017.
- In the series, she played the role of Zoe Barrows which was loved by fans as well as the critics.
- Drance has a good physique with a decent height standing 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- As per sources, she doesn’t have a boyfriend as she is focused on her career.
- Rachael likes to live a low-key life, so a lot of her personal life details are still under the limelight.
- She is available on social media platforms including Instagram as well as Twitter.
- Rachel uses Instagram as her primary source to interact with her fans where she has around 2.5k followers.