Rachel Teate is a British actress best known for her appearance in the Teen supernatural series, “Wolfblood.” Her role, along with the whole show has been critically praised by many. The show underwent several nominations and won few awards as well.
As of now, Rachel is more of a Radio Presenter. She used to be a voice actress before. She currently hosts a show called Upload on BBC Radio. Her program can be heard every Wednesday from 7-8 PM. If you want to know more about her, here are the 10 facts about this wonderful actress.
10 Facts on Rachel Teate
- Rachel Teate is a British actress who gathered fame after her role in the drama thriller show, Wolfblood. She plays the role of Kara Waterman in the series.
- However, the actress has not disclosed her age yet. She seems to be in her 30s though.
- Likewise, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography either. She has a mention on Imdb and also possesses a well-written fandom wiki.
- Moving on, the actress is supposed to have an estimated height of around 5 feet 2 inches. She has beautiful dark brown hair and brown eyes.
- However, Rachel has not revealed any facts about her husband or boyfriend. Hence, her relationship status is unknown.
- She doesn’t seem to be married either as there are no photos of her marriage on her popular social media.
- The actress does have a kid though. She shares photos of her child on Instagram. Rachel has more than 3300 followers on the platform.
- Besides, she works as the Radio Presenter on BBC Radio. She hosts a program named, Upload on BBC Radio.
- Also, the actress celebrates her birthday on January 3 every year. She celebrates it with her friends and family.
- As per her Instagram bio, she is a Tea lover.