Rachelle Henry is an actress who portrayed the role of ‘Jill’ in the movie ‘Woodstock or Bust (2018)’. Besides being a stunning actress, she is a talented writer, producer, and director. According to IMDB, she has 69 credits as an actress.
She has been involved in the movie industry for a long time and has been interested in the movie line from childhood. Below are some of the 10 facts about Rachelle Henry that you should know
|Birthday||December 16, 2000|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
10 Facts About Rachelle Henry
- Rachelle Henry is an actress who has given justice to her roles from movies like ‘Wallflower (2019)’, ‘Lemon Drop (2018)’, ‘Hitched (2017)’ and many more.
- Being a director and a producer she has directed 6 movies and produced 9 movies where she has been appreciated worldwide.
- Rachelle Henry’s reference has been given on Wikipedia and also on the IMDB page where her achievements and life events are mentioned.
- Furthermore, Rachelle Henry was born in Richland, WA, the USA on December 16, 2000. She is currently at the age of 19 years old.
- Rachelle Henry has a height of 5 feet 7 inches and a weight of 56 kg. She has maintained her body very well which is seen in her social media account.
- The beautiful actress, Rachelle Henry has 24.7k followers on Instagram and on Twitter, she is followed by 8k+ followers.
- We do not have any information on Rachelle Henry’s boyfriend and her dating life.
- Moreover, Rachelle Henry has a net worth of $1million-$5million according to some online sources.
- There has been no information regarding her parent’s identity. She has been private about her family background.
- She is an Award-winning actress and also a filmmaker who won the ‘Best Teen Actress’ in a short film in the year 2017 of the 38th Young Artist Award.