Radha Blank is a popular American filmmaker who is well-known for her works in big shows like The Forty-Year-Old Version, She’s Gotta Have It, Timeless, Mixing Nia, etc. She had actually kicked off her professional career as an actress when she got an opportunity to play the role of Loquesha in the movie named Mixing Nia back in the year 1998.
|Birthday||September 1, 1976|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
In the year 2004, she worked as a writer in the television series named The Backyardigans. Is she married? We do not actually know about this information but we will find it very soon.
Her directing debut had come in the year 2015 when she directed the television movie named Sam Bowe: Speech Writer. Talking about her production debut, it came just a year back in 2019 when Radha produced the very popular television series called She’s Gotta Have It.
10 Facts on Radha Blank:
- Radha Blank has hit the limelight mainly for being the filmmaker of the 2020-movie named The Forty-Year-Old Version.
- There is not much information about her parents right now but the research is still on.
- We do not have any idea regarding her love life and married life. Thus, there is nothing here about her husband.
- As per the reports claimed by Net Worthz, we have found out her net worth to be $4 million as of 2020.
- Radha was born on September 1, 1976, thus, she is said to be 44 years of age.
- You can follow her on Instagram where she has set her username as @radhamusprime and has successfully gained 8.5 thousand followers there.
- As a passionate filmmaker, she has worked in two shows as a director, as an actress in three different shows, as a writer in 6 different shows, and worked as a producer in 2 different shows.
- We have still been trying to find out her education qualification.
- Also, her height, weight, and other body measurements seem to be missing.
- Born in New York, the USA, she is considered to be an American.