The 55th mayor of Chicago from 2011 to 2019, Rahm Emanuel is an American politician who previously plated up as the 23rd White House Chief of Staff from the year 2009-10.
Prior to that, Emanuel started his political career with the public interest and consumer rights organization. And later, he also joined the Clinton administration where he served as the Assistant and Senior Advisor to the president.
|Birthday||November 29, 1959|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.7 m)|
|Net Worth||$14 million|
|Wife||Amy Merritt Rule|
|Education||Sarah Lawrence , Northwestern University|
10 Facts About Rahm Emanuel
- Rahm Emanuel was born as Rahm Israel Emanuel on November 29, 1959. Thus, he is 60 years of age as of now.
- His birthplace is in Chicago, Illinois, US. So, he belongs to an American nationality.
- An American politician, Rahm Emanuel has already been featured on wiki’s bio. But, these listed facts will help to gather more information about him.
- Currently, Rahm Emanuel is active on Instagram with a verified account. He has more than 4.1k followers and 18 posts under the username @rahmemanuel.
- Apart from that, he is also available on Twitter since October 2010. He has 137.6k followers under the username @RahmEmanuel.
- Regarding education, he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts from Sarah Lawrence and a Master of Arts in Speech and Communication from Northwestern University.
- Rahm Emanuel is cherished with his married life. He is married to his wife Amy Merritt Rule since 1994. As of now, they have 3 children together.
- Moving on to Emanuel’s family, his father’s name is Benjamin M. Emanuel who was a member o the Irgun, and his mother’s name is Marsha who worked for the civil rights movement. He has a sibling brother.
- He is a member of the Democratic political party who served as the 55th mayor of Chicago.
- As percelebritynetworth.com, the American politician Rahm Emanuel has a net worth of around $14 million as of 2020.