Raina Patricia is renowned by her husband’s name, Matt Patricia. She came into the limelight after she got married to a handsome football coach. Their wedding ceremony held in Aruba. There are not any rumors or controversies are available regarding their past relationships in the media.
Further, before her marriage, she is a model and has appeared in various fashion shows. She is also a member of the Patriot’s Women’s Association. Raina is a kind-hearted person and often gets involved in charity works as well.
Here are some interesting facts related to her personal and professional life.
|Birthday||September 15, 1978|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
10 Facts on Raina Patricia
- Raina Patricia was born on September 15, 1978. At present, her age is 42 years old. She was born in the United States. Hence, she holds an American nationality.
- Raina stands at an average height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m) tall. While her body weight is missing from the record. She has an amazing personality with a good physique.
- Speaking about her net worth, Raina hasn’t disclosed her net worth or annual salary on the internet. Probably, her current net worth might be in thousands of dollars.
- She is active on Instagram under the name @rainapatricia with a good number of followers.
- Moving on to her marital status, Raina is happily married to a handsome hunk, Matthew Edward Patricia aka Matt Patricia. By profession, her husband, Matt is an American football coach. Moreover, the beautiful couple tied the knot with her long boyfriend in 2009.
- The duo is blessed with 3 children named Giamina, Dominic, and Dante Patricia.
- We don’t have much information regarding her parent’s identity. However, She has a brother named Scot according to public sources.
- She has no wiki page lately but we can find her wiki-bio on other sources like Playersbio, Wikiramp, and many more.
- Discussing her academics details, she has completed her graduation from Bryant University in the year 2000.
- According to the recent updates, Matt Patricia and General Manager Bob Quinn have been fired from the Detroit Lions because of the disappointing coaching tenure.