Rajiv Ramaswami, who has a strong strategic vision, and operational execution, has been signed as the CEO of Nutanix. Nutanix is a cloud computing company that is involved in selling hyper-converged infrastructure software. Earlier, he served as COO, Products and Cloud Services at VMware for nearly five years.
Rajiv has a broad knowledge of the enterprise, data center, and carrier infrastructure. Also, he specializes in Software, Networking, Security, Cloud, and Enterprise.
|Net Worth||$50.2 Million|
|Education||University of California, Berkeley|
Great seeing @vmwarecloudaws showcased at AWS #reInvent. Lots of exciting momentum this year, including continued 100% YoY revenue growth. Thanks to the entire @AWScloud team for the great partnership! https://t.co/D6A6eG1FLD
— Rajiv Ramaswami (@RajivRamaswami) December 2, 2020
10 Facts On Nutanix CEO Rajiv Ramaswami
- Rajiv Ramaswami was born in 1966, and currently, he is 54 years old. However, his birthday is yet to get disclosed.
- Since he was born and raised in India, he possesses American nationality. Details about his family are yet to get unveiled.
- Speaking about his educational background, Rajiv has diverse knowledge in technology. After completing B. Tech in electrical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, he joined the University of California, Berkeley, where he graduated with a Master’s degree in EECS in 1988.
- Furthermore, Rajiv earned his Ph.D. in EECS from the University of California, Berkeley, in 1990.
- Currently, he is signed as the CEO and president of Nutanix. In December 2020, he was chosen as CEO to lead the company to a greater height.
- Ramaswami’s first job was at IMB. He joined the company in 1988 and served as a manager and handled Optical Networking.
- As of November 2020, Nutanix CEO Ramaswami has an estimated net worth of about $50.2 Million, as per the report of Wallmine. As being the COO of a company VMware, his salary was supposed to be $12,946,900.
- In addition to that, Rajiv holds over 120 units of Vmware stock worth over $4,952,639. To date, he has sold $32,265,724 worth of Vmware stock.
- Ramaswami is 54 years old, but details about his marriage and his wife’s identity is still a mystery. In fact, he prefers to keep his personal life away from media reach.
- He is available on his Twitter account with the username @RajivRamaswami. As per his Twitter bio, he is an avid reader and a tennis and bridge fan.