Ralph Holguin is a businessman, car expert, TV/online personality, etc, who is the founder of the RMDempire. In addition to this, he is also an influencer who has amassed thousands of followers on social media.
Holguin also runs a YouTube channel where he builds dream cars and gives car advice to users. He also focuses on car maintenance. His show has gotten so much popularity that even former talk show host and known car-buff Jay Leno was featured.
|Profession||Entrepreneur; Actor; Influencer;|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
10 Facts About Ralph Holguin
- Ralph Holguin’s Wikipedia page does not exist but you can read all about him in this article with the facts below.
- Car designer, Ralph Holguin has not revealed the details of his wife or family in the media.
- He is possibly married but has kept the information of his spouse under wraps. He did post a picture of a woman on Instagram with the caption ‘My love—- happy valentines love’ but is yet to disclose her information.
- While car expert Ralph Holguin’s exact net worth is not available, estimates suggest he is worth between $1 million to $5 million. He used to run a $4 million business as per this source.
- Ralph Holguin is American by nationality and is of Mixed ethnicity with primarily Mexican roots.
- He grew up in Torrance and is around 46 years old in 2020 this source claims he was 18 years old in 1992.
- He is a businessman who has built an empire using his passion for cars.
- Ralph Holguin is the actor on RMD Garage, a show based on his custom work on cars.
- Holguin used to wash cars in Torrance but later started a business. After that, he became a custom car maker who designs dream cars.
- As of November 2020, he has amassed more than 40,000 followers on his Instagram page.