Directed by Oliver Schmitz Life Above All was a 2010 drama film which was received well by both the audience and critics. The film has a score of 82% on Rotten Tomatoes and 7.1 on IMDb. Also, the cast of the 2010 film gained huge praise from the audience. One such cast member of Life Above All is Rami Chuene.
|Age||45 years old|
Besides her career as an actress, Rami Chuene has also made a good author, show presenter, and singer. She is also a mother. Chuene has long been married to her husband Tsepo Desando. There is not much about her husband on the web.
Based on who Christ was, Christians today would have never understood, tolerated nor accepted him. Christians doing a lot of things in his name, things he’d never do or entertain. Like he’d be bothered by isiphandla? Mxm. Worse, he was not even a Christian.
— Rami Chuene🌈🏳️🌈 (@ramichuene) July 27, 2020
Here are some lesser-known facts about actress Rami Chuene.
10 Facts On Rami Chuene
- Rami Chuene is a South African actress popular for her movie Live Above All and TV show Scandal!. She is also a singer, author, show presenter, and voice artist.
- She was born in Seshego-B, Polokwane, South Africa. Her nationality is South African and her ethnicity is black.
- Rami Chuene has not shared the details of her age in the media. According to iol.co.za, the actress is currently 45 years old.
- Chuene launched her own foundation on their 45th birthday in July 2020.
- The actress has a voluptuous physique and has an attractive height. She could be around 5 feet tall.
- The details about her net worth and annual earnings are not published on the internet.
- Chuene is a married woman. She has been married to her husband Tsepo Desando for some years now.
- Tsepo Desando and his wife Chuene also share a child together.
- You can follow the pretty actress on social media like Instagram. She is active on Instagram as @ramichuene. Her Insta page has 1 million followers.
- She is also active on Twitter as @ramichuene. Her Twitter page has 614.2k followers