Randy Arozarena is a professional baseball player from Cuba. The playing position of Randy is Outfielder and he plays in Major League Baseball for the Tampa Bay Rays which is an American professional baseball team based in Florida.
The playing style of Randy Arozarena is loved by his fans and supporters. He is becoming the role model of a lot of young generation who are involved in the baseball game because of his versatile skills and personality. If you want to know more about the Cuban baseball player, go through the following 10 facts about him.
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Children||one daughter (LIA)|
10 Facts On Randy Arozarena
- Randy Arozarena was born in Havana, Cuba on February 28, 1995. His current age is 25 years.
- There is a Wikipedia biography dedicated to Randy where you can find information about his baseball career in deatil.
- The baseball player has an average height of 5 feet 11 inches that is 1.8 meters.
- Talking about his weight, he weighs around 83 kg. His other body measurements are not available.
- The nationality of Randy Arozarena is Cuban and he comes from a Black ethnic background.
- Speaking about his professional baseball career, during his 2013-2015 season he played for the baseball team of the Cuban National Series named Vegueros de Pinar del Río.
- In 2016, he came to Mexico and played there. In July 2016, Randy signed for 1.25 million dollars in order to play for St. Louis Cardinals.
- Currently, he is playing for Tampa Bay Rays in Major League Baseball (MLB). He has set the MLB record of hitting most home runs in a single season that is 10 home runs.
- According to rumors he had a girlfriend named Cenelia Pinedo Blanco. But proper evidence is not available. He has a daughter named Lia who was born in Mexico. His brother’s name is Raiko Arozarena and he is a soccer player.
- The Instagram account of Randy Arozarena has around 70.6 k followers and his Twitter account holds around 4,763 followers.