A versatile TV personality who has made lots of appearances on big screens, Randy Vasquez is an eminent actor, director, and producer has landed notable roles in “Will & Grace”, “Spree”, “JAG”, Bosch” and many more.
Additionally, he has also directed award-winning documentaries for “Badger Creek”, “The Thick Dark Fog”, and “Testimony: The Maria Guardado Story”.
|Birthday||October 16, 1961|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Parents||Father: Ralph Vasquez Mother: Joyce Vasquez|
|Wife||Tricia Borba Vasquez|
|Education||University of California|
10 Facts about Randy Vasquez
- Rady Vasquez was born on October 16, 1951. Thus, he is 59 years of age as of now. His zodiac sign is Libra.
- According to IMDb, Randy has altogether 70 Filmography credits which include: 56 Actor credits for”Cannon”, “Silk Stalkings”, 5 director credits for “Badger Creek”, 3 producer credits for “The Thick Dark Fog”, 4 Self credits, 1 Cinematographer credit, and 1 Archive footage credit.
- Born in Escondido, California, Randy Vasquez belongs to an American nationality. However, he is of mixed ethnicity.
- Supposedly, he is quite tall with good body weight as seen in pictures. He has a height of 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m) whereas his body weight is still not revealed.
- The famous and well-known actor as well as director, Randy Vasquez is already featured in Wikipedia. Moreover, tons of information can be gathered through Wikipedia and other web portals about his bio.
- Regarding Randy’s educational background, he attended Escondido High School for his high schooling. Later on, he attended the University of California where he dropped out to achieve his goal as an actor.
- As per networthpost.org, Randy Vasquez has already gathered a burly sum of money through his successful versatile career. In fact, he has an estimated net worth of US $600 thousand. However, his earning is yet to be known.
- Moving on to Randy’s family, his father’s name is Ralph Vasquez whereas his mother’s name is Joyce Vasquez. Additionally, it is known that his father was a school teacher and accountant having Mexican ancestry and his mother was a coal miner’s daughter. They both got separated in 1966 and he elected to live with his father. But, it is not known that he has any siblings or not.
- Talking about his marital status, he is a happily married man. In fact, he is married to Tricia Borba Vasquez who was a co-owner and hairstylist of Strands Salon.
- Randy is active on Twitter with username @Randyvasquez1 and 179 followers.