Ouleye Ndoye is a famed global leader in human fundamental rights having a decade-long experience in a nonprofit organization; academics and government.
She also has been an advocate for quality health and education for underprivileged people around the globe. She is also known for being the ex-wife of Raphel Warnock; an American politician and pastor.
Lately, she has been in the news. As per daily co.UK, Ouleye accused her now ex-spouse Raphel of running over her foot in his car during a domestic dispute that occurred in March 2020. Furthermore, she told the police officials that he is a great actor who is extremely obsessed with maintaining his reputation.
Bodycam footage of the incident was recorded by Fox News‘s Tucker Carlson which shows Ndoye crying and reporting to the cops that her ex-husband had run over her foot while trying to drive with the ex duo’s two kids.
|Divorce||Raphael Warnock (div 2020)|
|Education||Spelman College; University of Oxford; Columbia University|
10 Facts on Ouleye Ndoye
- Ouleye Ndoye currently works to fight human trafficking through the office of Atlanta mayor; Keisha Lance Bottoms.
- She was born on this planet in the year 1985. As such she is currently 35 years old.
- Ouleye was raised by her parents in the upstate town in New York City.
- As per her bio, she obtained her bachelor’s degree in international studies from Spelman College in Atlanta.
- Also from the same college, Ndoye graduated with Phi Beta Kappa with honors.
- Similarly, the highly educated woman has also received her master of science degree in Migration Studies from the prestigious University of Oxford and master of arts in Global History with a major in Africa from the famed Columbia University.
- The notable work of the noble and kind-hearted Ouleye Ndoye was when she lived and worked in Southeast Asia as a Luce Scholar for more than a year, working to rehabilitate and save survivors of child sex trafficking group and avoid the future exploitation along Thailand’s borders with Myanmar and Laos in the northern province of region of Chiang Rai.
- Moving on, Ouleye was previously married to her husband, Raphael Warnock in the year 2014 before finalizing their divorce settlement in May of 2020.
- The duo is also blessed with two lovely children. While in the process of divorcing, in March 2020, the former couple was also arguing whether their two kid could go to visit Senegal where Ndoye’s relatives live.
- On the other hand, Raphael Warnock’s ex-wife, Ouleye Ndoye does not have an official Instagram account but she is active on her Twitter account where she has maintained a decent fan following. Likewise, her net worth is under review as of now.