Rapper Baby Blue aka Baby Blue Smith has risen to fame due to his career as a rapper and musician with the group Pretty Ricky. The rap group was formed in 1997 and has since gathered decent popularity in the USA.
Formed in Florida, they went to international fame. They are still active as a group and Baby Blue is also a member as of 2020. They also have had some members who left the group.
He recently made the news for being caught in a scandal, he was facing Federal charges for being involved in a Coronavirus relief fraud scheme.
|Birthday||August 13, 1984|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
View this post on Instagram
TSR STAFF: Brianne D! @beedev_ ____________________________________ #Roommates, #PrettyRicky’s #BabyBlue has apparently been keeping himself busy during the pandemic, but it looks like some of his pastimes have landed him in trouble with the law! According to a press release made by the Department of Justice, Baby Blue has just racked up some federal charges for his alleged involvement in a COVID relief fund scam! ____________________________________ Baby Blue has been charged with wire fraud, bank fraud, and conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud due to his alleged involvement in a scam to file more then $24 million in fraudulent COVID relief applications. Baby Blue, along with another man, allegedly “conspired with others to obtain millions of dollars in fraudulent PPP loans.” ____________________________________ It is being alleged that Baby Blue obtained a PPP loan for over $400,000 for his company, Throwbackjersey.com LLC through the use of falsified documents. After getting that bag, he allegedly filed for a loan of over $700,000 for his other—click the link in our bio to read more!
10 Facts About Rapper Baby Blue
- Rapper Baby Blue aka Baby Blue Smith was born on August 13, 1984, and his age is 36 years old as of October 2020.
- The rapper’s real name is Diamond Blue Smith. He was born in Miami, Florida, USA, and is an American by nationality. Similarly, his ethnicity is African-American.
- He has not revealed his finances but many sources claim he is worth in between $100,000 to $1 million
- Talking about money, he was the mastermind behind a fraud scheme where he and his partner in crime, Tonye C. Johnson, made up a fradulent Coronavirus relief scheme.
- He forged documents to get a Paycheck Protection Program loan of over $425,000 for ‘Throwbackjersey.com LLC’ and $700,000 for ‘Blue star Records LLC’, both of which are his companies.
- In addition to this, he is said to have obtained the money from fraudulent means and used it to buy a Ferrari.
- He is facing federal charges and could pay up to $24 million.
- In August he faced another legal battle as a woman accused him of assaulting her while she was pregnant with his baby.
- He doesn’t have a Wiki page but you can read all about him in this article.
- Similarly, the rapper does not use TikTok also.