If you’re into British rap songs, you must recognize Rapper Morrison. He has made comeback after his jail times in the year 2017. Recently, his new song GULAG is out which has featured M24. And, he has engaged in a fight with fellow rapper Tion Wayne and Headie. Rapper Morrison is a British rapper. He has many songs like “Bad Guy“, “Brothers” and others.
Below are some facts about Rapper Morrison.
10 Facts About Rapper Morrisson
- Rapper Morrison’s real name is not revealed as of now but he is well-known by his alias Morrisson.
- Rapper Morrisson’s age is yet to be known publicly. His actual birthday or birth year is not revealed.
- He is from East London, UK. And, he was born in Newham. So, he holds British nationality.
- Presently, Morrisson is available on Instagram with huge fan followings. He has 409k followers and 29 posts on his Instagram account under the username @mrmorrisson.
- He has a Twitter account with 16.2k followers and 307 followings. He joined Twitter in April 2012 under the username @MRMORRISSON.
- Likewise, he has a musician Facebook page which has 349 likes and 374 followers with the username @mrmorrisson. But, he is not that active on Facebook as his last post was in the year 2019.
- Moreover, Morrison has several musical projects. His first two projects named “Currently Getting Currency (2008)” and “The Best Of Morrisson (2009) were one of the famous projects of their time.
- Recently, he is working on a new project “EP” which is expected to be released in the first half of 2020.
- Apart from his rapping, he has also been to jails a few times on drug-related charges. But his interview on complex.com suggests that he has learned many lessons.
- As per our researches, we’re unable to gather information about his estimated net worth as it is not available on the web.