Mozzy is a Californian based rapper who shot into the limelight after the release of his 2015 album, Bladadah, which was ranked as the 22nd best rap album in the world that year. He was previously known as Lil Tim and had dreams of being a teenage star rapper like Lil Romeo and Lil Bow Wow.
|Birthday||24 June 1987|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$ 550 K|
|Education||Sacramento High School|
To know more about the rapper Mozzy, scroll down the article and read the following article which highlights his age, birthday, parents, girlfriend, net worth, and several more.
10 Facts on Rapper Mozzy
- Mozzy was born on 24 June 1987 in Sacramento, California. His real name is Timothy Patterson.
- Currently, he is 33 years old at the time of this writing.
- His early childhood was difficult as his parents, the father was imprisoned while Mozzy’s mother was a drug addict.
- However, he was raised by his grandmother. On the other hand, Mozzy began rapping at the tender age of 16.
- He dropped out of Sacramento High School but went on to earn high school degree equivalency after passing the GED exam.
- The eccentric rapper has also found himself in the wrong of law as he was arrested by the Sacramento police four times!!
- His rap music symbolizes everyday gangster life and gun violence in Sacramento.
- Talking about his personal life, Mozzy has kept his love life under wraps. There is no official evidence which might he has a girlfriend or married to his wife. However, as per several online sources site, the rapper has a daughter.
- In spite of his legal troubles and several controversies surrounding him, Mozzy has managed to accumulate a decent sum of fortune, As of 2020, his net worth is estimated to around $550K.
- Mozzy is also active on social media platforms. He has more than 1 million followers on his Instagram account but the talented has over 100K followers on his Twitter account and in excess of 280K followers on his Facebook page.