Silento is an American rapper, singer, and musical artist, who rose to fame with his song Watch Me (Whip/Nae/Nae) in 2015. The song was number 3 on the US Billboard Hot 100. Fresh Outta High School, Silento’s first album debuted on August 3, 2018.
The rapper was arrested and charged with the murder of his cousin on February 1, 2021. Silento is not new to getting into legal trouble as he was arrested for a domestic disturbance, speeding, and reckless driving in the past.
Quick Facts: What Happened To Rapper Silento? Was He Arrested?
|Birthday||January 22, 1998|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Silento
- Silento was born on January 22, 1998. His current age is 23 years and Silento’s zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Silento is the stage name of the rapper. His real name is Richard Lamar “Ricky” Hawk. Richard Hawk was born in Stone Mountain, Georgia, USA, and his nationality is American.
- The net worth of Silento is estimated to be around $5 million, reports CelebrityNetWorth.
- Silento has 493k followers on his Instagram account. His Instagram bio says he is the creator, director, and producer of Whip/NaeNae.
- Ricky joined Twitter in July 2009, where he has 82.6k followers. Hawk is active on Twitter where he has over 11.3k tweets.
- The rapper is active on TikTok with over 614.5k followers. Silento’s videos on TikTok have over 7 million likes.
- Silento’s Youtube account has over 4.44 million subscribers. The rapper joined Youtube on May 4, 2015, and has gained more than 1.8 billion total views.
- What happened to Silento? Was he arrested? Silento was arrested by the DeKalb County Police Department of Georgia. He was taken into custody on February 1, 2021, reports Variety.
- Why was he arrested? Silento was charged with murdering and shooting his cousin. Frederick Rooks, who was 34-years-old. The shooting occurred on January 21, 2021, and Frederick was found dead on the roadway.
- Silento had been arrested thrice in 2020 on three different occasions. He was arrested twice in August and once in October.
Leave a Reply