Born in a musical family, Christopher Smith Jr. aka Smino was very keen on music and raps from a very young age. In fact, Smino is an American rapper as well as a singer who is the founder of Chicago-based hip-hop collective, Zero Fatigue.
In addition to that, Smino got his feet wet in the American music industry when he made waves as a solo artist with the release of his first EP songs named blkjuptr and S!ck S!ck S!ck.
|Name||Smino (Christopher Smith Jr)|
|Birthday||October 2, 1991|
10 Facts About Smino
- Better known by his stage name “Smino”, his real name is Christopher Smith Jr. Moreover, he is also known as C. Smi Smeezy.
- Smino aka Christopher Smith Jr was October 2, 1991. Therefore, he is 29 years of age as of now.
- Born and brought up in St. Louis, Missouri, Smino belongs to an American nationality.
- So far now, we’ve already seen Smino well-filled Wikipedia’s page on the internet. So, we can gather a multitude of information from his Wiki page.
- Currently, Smino is active on Instagram with a verified Instagram account under the username @smino. You can go follow his popular Instagram.
- Besides that, Smino also seems very popular on Twitter. He joined Twitter in March 2009. As of now, he has more than 292.8k followers and 400 followings.
- As for his parental details, he was born in a musical family where his father plays the keyboard and his mother sings for Blues Hall of Fame musician Muddy Waters. But, their name is quite unknown at the moment.
- How bountiful is Smino? Well, a St. Louis native must be pretty rich through his successful musical career. However, unfortunately, his net worth has not come to light in any trustable media outlets.
- Our researches came to no avail as there is no information regarding his current girlfriend or dating life. So, supposedly, he may be single.
- As per his Wiki, he has already performed associated acts with Zero Fatigue, Phoelix, Sango, T-Pain, Zoink Gang, and some others.