Raven Stewart is a Canadian child actress best known for her role on “Fargo”. She started her career as a model and came into showbiz in 2013 from her debut television series “Cracked”. She is a member of Yellowknife Dene First Nation of Canada.
Adorable and talented Raven began acting at the very young age of 6 and is continuing it with full passion and dedication. As for her age, she is very bold and determined who is following her interest in acting while managing her school and childhood life.
10 Facts on Raven Stewart
- Raven lives with her parents in Toronto, Canada. Talking about her family, Raven’s father is Scottish, a chef by profession and her mother is a University professor.
- No information about the exact age and birthday of Raven Stewart is available on Wiki. Her height and other body measurement are also not available on the Internet.
- Raven came in the limelight for her role as young ” Molly Solverson” in an American based Canadian made crime series “Fargo”.
- Her movie “Mobile Homes” where she played the character of “Cassie” had its world premiere in the Cannes Film Festival, 2017 which was quite a highlight for her.
- Raven has done almost 10 projects by now and the number of characters she plays seems increasing with time.
- She is seen in 2020 with her recent work in “A Very Country Christmas Homecoming” where she portrayed the character of Quinn.
- Raven loves to read, travel, surf through the internet, and do photography.
- For maintaining good health and body, Raven prefers to go to the gym and is a fitness freak.
- Regarding her food choice, Raven is a non-vegetarian and enjoys eating meat.
- Raven is not seen on Instagram and is quite private about her personal stuff as she is just a child who may be busy with her school, family and friends other than acting.