Ray Nicholson is an American Actor and assistant director who became popular for his work in movies like The Benchwarmers -2006, A Reunion -2014, and The Outsider -2018. Ray has recently appeared in 2020’s comedy, crime, drama movie Promising Young Women where he portrayed the character of Jim.
Ray became popular for his acting skills and his work in the entertainment industry but it will be unfair to say his parents have no contribution to his fame. He is the child of the famous award-winning American actor Jack Nicolson and Rebecca Broussard.
|Birthday||February 20, 1992|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Parents||Jack Nicholson, Rebecca Broussard|
|Siblings||Lorraine Nicholson, Jennifer Nicholson, Honey Hollman|
10 Facts On Ray Nicholson
- Ray Nicholson was born in Los Angeles, California in 1992 as Raymond Broussard Nicholson. He celebrates his birthday every year on February 20th and his age is 28 years old.
- Talking about his family he is the son of Jack Nicholson and Rebecca Broussard and, Donald Furcillo and June Frances Nicholson are his grandparents.
- He grew up with three siblings their names are Lorraine Nicholson, Jennifer Nicholson, and Honey Hollman.
- Many celebrities don’t like to share everything with their follower’s and Ray seems to be one of them. Ray is not very active on social media, and his account on popular social media sites could not be found.
- The actor is estimated to be worth approximately $1.4 Million dollars according to sources,
- Talking about his appearance Ray is a handsome man who stands tall at the height of 5 feet 9 inches with a good physique.
- Ray likes to keep himself healthy and exercises regularly, his exact weight is 69 kilograms.
- Ray’s most recent work has been in a 2020s TV series called Panic.
- His mother Rebecca has been married to Alex Kelly since 2001.
- Ray has been quite secretive about his love life so we do not have any information regarding his girlfriend or present and past relationship status.