Raymond Boulanger got the limelight when he was arrested in November 1992. He was a bush pilot and adventurer by profession. Under the charge of importing the largest cocaine in Canadian history, he was convicted for two decades.
Earlier, before the arrest, Raymond even worked for the leaders of the Colombian cartels. After released from prison, he reportedly retired from his post-work and would work with the Montreal area friend.
Quick Facts: Raymond Boulanger Wikipedia Bio: Everything You Need To Know
10 Facts On Raymond Boulanger
- Where is Raymond Boulanger from? Raymond Boulanger is from the Rimouski region, Quebec, Canada. So, he is Canadian by nationality. Also, his ethnicity could be white.
- Raymond Boulanger’s age and birthday remain secretive at the moment. But, la Presse confirmed that he was 65 years old in March 2013. So, Raymond’s age could be 72 to 73 years old, as of now.
- Raymond Boulanger has never given hints about his possible love life with his wife. He still prefers to keep the details of his personal life secret.
- LIkewise, Raymond Boulanger’s family background remains a mystery. So, the identity of his parents and siblings is yet to get identified.
- Raymond Boulanger had already obtained the pilot’s licenses at a very young age and started working as a bush pilot.
- As per lapresse.ca, he began transporting drugs in the 1970s. At the time, he made a connection with the leaders of the Colombian cartels. He even trained bush pilots.
- Earlier, Raymond became successful in escaping from the cops twice even after arrest; in 1998 and 2000. At the time, he was even kidnapped by a small Marxist group. Later, cartels freed him by paying a ransom.
- Raymond Boulanger’s exact net worth remains secretive at the moment. Once it gets available, we’ll update the fact.
- Raymond was convicted for a long time. So, his bio is not available on Wikipedia and IMDB.
- Under Raymond’s Biographie, the TV series named Le dernier vol de Raymond Boulanger is broadcasting since 2020.