Raymond Calais is making waves as one of the smallest players in the NFL stature-wise but one of the most-effective players in the league.
He plays as the running back for Los Angeles Rams, he was drafted into the NFL as a 7th round pick by Tampa Bay and was placed on the reserve team in 2020, he was then waived by the team and joined the Los Angeles Rams.
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches|
|Education||Cecilia High School|
10 Facts About Raymond Calais
- Raymond Calais earns around $610,000 as a base salary from his team. He signed a contract worth more than $2 million and also got a signing bonus of $19,000 as per this source.
- His net worth is in the $2 million range mostly due to his salary and contract.
- Calais is in his rookie year in the NFL and is yet to make his mark.
- There is no information about his girlfriend in the media, he might be focused on his career as a footballer.
- His height is 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) and he weighs in at 188 lb (85 kg). He is shorter than most NFL players but makes up for the lack of his physique with his skills.
- He went to Cecilia for his high school studies and played for the track team as well as playing football. Then he went to Louisiana and played for their college team.
- The star was drafted into Tampa Bay in 2020 in the 7th round as a 245th overall pick.
- He was placed in the COVID roster, his contract with the Buccaneers was quickly waived and he was demoted to the practice squad.
- Subsequently, he was signed by the Los Angeles Rams on September 9, 2020.
- Calais is yet to play any games for them and make an impression with the fans as of September 20, 2020.