New York City-based business executive and art collector Raymond McGuire revealed on Thursday, October 15, he is running for the New York City mayor. He is famous personnel from the world world, famed for his substantial and impressive collection of American-African contemporary art.
|Age||63 years old|
|Education||Harvard Law School|
Raymond is serving as the Chairman of Studio Museum located in Harlem and a trustee of the Whitney Museum in New York City. This American art collector is a married man and has been for some years.
Find out some lesser-known facts about Raymond McGuire here.
10 Facts on Raymond McGuire
- Raymond McGuire is is a business executive. He works as the Global Head of Corporate and Investment Banking. He is running for the post of New York City mayor.
- The detail about his birthday is not mentioned in his Wikipedia bio but some sources say that he was born in 1957. Raymond McGuire is 63 years old now.
- Born in Dayton, Ohio, the United States, Raymond J. McGuire is an American national.
- Raymond McGuire’s social media page such as Instagram and Twitter is missing.
- McGuire is a married man. He is married to his wife Crystal McCrary for some years now. The detail of their wedding is not public.
- Also, it is not clear if Raymond McGuire and his wife Crystal have any children or not.
- Since 2014, Raymond McGuire has made it to the list of Top 200 Collectors list consecutively by ARTnews.
- Raymond is a graduate of Harvard Law School. He graduated from Harvard in 1984. He also attended Harvard College and Harvard Business School.
- McGuire does not have a Wikipedia page. The detail about his parents and early life is not public yet.
- Raymond was awarded the John C. Whitehead Social Enterprise Award on 17 May 2012 by Harvard Business School Club NY.