Raymond Racaza is a businessman who has worked in the business sector for more than 20 years. In that time, he has worked in various executive positions.
Other than this, he is a computer scientist who is also the business partner and fiance of Liz Uy. She is a fashion designer and beauty expert who has worked with some of the biggest magazines in the world.
As a matter of fact, she worked as the chief editor of Preview Magazine according to this source.
|Net Worth||$4 million|
10 Facts About Raymond Racaza
- Raymond Racaza’s age and birthday are not public knowledge but this source estimates that he is in his late 40s.
- As for his job, he works as a businessman and has more than 20 years of experience in the IT business sector.
- According to MarketScreener, his net worth is more than $4 million as of October 2020. He amassed this net worth from a career that has spanned more than 20 years in the tech sector.
- His Wiki page does not exist but you can read all about him in this article.
- Racaza was born in the Philippines and is Filipino as per his nationality.
- He is the longtime boyfriend turned fiance of Liz Uy. She is a world-famous fashion designer and has also worked as the editor for multiple major magazines. In fact, the stylist has been the chief editor of Preview Magazine. They have a child together.
- Raymond works as a businessman to make a living but first started as a System Analyst at IMI. After working there for around a year, he became a senior solutions consultant.
- He had also started to work in the business sector and is the CEO and president of ‘Xurpas’.
- The businessman also founded Xonio in March 2018.
- He is also the chairman and CEO of Xeleb Technologies.