Rayven Justice is a famous American rapper who is popular for his rap songs like Hit or Nah, Between Your Thighs, Slide Thru, etc. Well, he currently represents the recording label called EMPIRE.
Quick Facts: Rayven Justice
|Birthday||August 13, 1991|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer, Actor|
The special thing that makes Rayven unique is that his musical genres are vast – Hip hop music, Rhythm and blues, Soul music, Hyphy, Contemporary R&B, and Hip-Hop/Rap. If you are familiar with the rapper then, you definitely know about his albums Do It Justice, Do It Justice 2, and Wavy Justice.
10 Facts On Rayven Justice:
- Rayven Justice is a world-class rapper hailing all the way from Oakland, California, United States.
- Moving on with Rayven Justice’s age, he is just 29 years old as he admits that he was born on August 13, 1991.
- Moreover, we can find Rayven Justice on Instagram under the username of @rayvenjustice, and the man has been able to achieve a total of 100 thousand followers.
- Furthermore, people are curious to know who he is dating right now. But, the reality is that Rayven Justice has not got a girlfriend yet and we do not know if he is searching for the love of his life right now.
- As a musical artist, we believe that Rayven Justice makes his own money which means that he has not been receiving a certain amount of salary from any companies.
- Well, Rayven Justice’s net worth must be around a million but he has not yet spoken about it. We hope that this information will be published real soon.
- According to his official Wikipedia, he is not just a rapper – he describes himself as a singer and an actor too.
- Speaking about his family, he has a younger brother named Raymen Justice with whom he had collaborated to form a musical duo called Justice Brothers.
- Sadly, his brother was shot and killed in the year 2010 which didn’t actually stop him from producing music. Instead, he got committed to music and started working full-time.
- Apart from Instagram, you can find Rayven on Twitter (19.8 thousand followers), YouTube (80.4 thousand followers), and Facebook (33.1 thousand followers).