A former political reporter for The New York Times who has appeared on various networks including FOX News, MSNBC, CBS, and C-SPAN, Rebecca Buck is an American journalist and TV reporter who is current associated with CNN as a political reporter where she is a leading reporter for covering 2020 presidential campaign.
Prior to that, Rebecca also wrote for BuzzFeed and Washington Examiner. Moreover, she was also associated with RealClearPolitics for covering the 2016 US presidential election.
|Birthday||17 January 1990|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Parents||Kristi Gomez and late Steven Berg|
|Education||University of Missouri|
10 Facts About Rebecca Buck
- Reportedly, Rebecca Buck was born on 17 January 1990. Therefore, as of now, she is 30 years of age. But, her birth sign is unknown.
- Hailing from San Diego, California, US, Rebecca Buck is of American nationality. Her ethnicity is White.
- Speaking of her body appearance, she stands with decent tallness with a height of 5 feet 7 inches with brown hair and blue eyes. But, her weight is still concealed.
- The CNN political reporter, Rebecca Buck has not made its place on the official page of Wikipedia to date. However, we can gather her bio information from various Websites.
- Rebecca Buck is available on Instagram under the username @rebeccabuck. On her verified account, she has 12.7k followers and 939 posts.
- Besides that, She is also active on Twitter. As of now, she has 73.2k followers and 973 followings on her verified Twitter account.
- Moving on to her parents, she was born in the family of real estate brokers Kristi Gomez and late Steven Berg. However, she has no siblings.
- Being interested in the field of journalism and writing from a very young age, she went to enroll at the University of Missouri where she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science.
- The actual figure about Rebecca Buck’s net worth or average income through her successful journalism career is yet to get disclosed. However, we’re aware she must have collected a hefty sum of money.
- While many reporters and journalists are too busy with their profession and have limited time for private life, Rebbeca had a wedding with a Republican political commentator Brendan Buck and took his surname.