Rebecca English is the present Royal Editor at Daily Mail who reports everything about the British Royal Family. You see, it is not very easy to work as a journalist and definitely not easy to cover big personalities as Rebecca does.
In fact, during her work, she was accused of hiring an investigator to find out about Pince Harry’s former partner. However, her works at Daily Mail has always been praised as she shows her dedication immensely.
The English journalist is not just focused on writing articles on Daily Mail, we can find a lot of her articles published on other big news channels like Daily Mirror, MSN, Epoch Times, etc.
10 Facts on Rebecca English:
- Rebecca English is a very famous journalist who has been currently working as a Royal Editor at Daily Mail.
- We do not actually know about her exact age but from her looks, we can say that she is in her late thirties.
- Talking about her nationality, she is from London, England, and thus, she can be said English.
- You will not find her Wikipedia page as she isn’t that popular but you can certainly visit Muckrack to know about her.
- No official details regarding Rebecca’s husband have been released until now.
- As per the reports claimed by Bylineinvestigates, she was accused of hiring a paid investigator to know about Pince Harry’s former girlfriend.
- Her most recent article is Prince Harry and Meghan Markle ‘touted behind-the-scenes footage of decision to leave Britain’ which can be read by clicking here.
- To follow her regular updates posted by Rebecca, you can follow her on Twitter as well as on Instagram.
- Talking about her followers, she has 164.5 thousand followers on Twitter, and 1.4 thousand followers on Instagram.
- The royal editor is totally focused on the news related to the British Royal Family.