Rebecca Jennings is a reporter who mostly covers the news related to pop and the internet. She currently works as a reporter at Vox Media, Inc. It’s been 5 years since she joined Vox Media, Inc.
|Education||New York University|
She started as a staff writer in 2014 and today she has become a reporter. She also worked as a video producer before. Apart from working for this media she also has worked for other news agencies like Time Out New York, Northside Media Group, and others.
She is also well known for her amazing looks and her amazing personality. She also is known to blog and has also done many volunteer works. Not many details about the beautiful reporter are known but her professional details are available on her Linkedin profile where she has 204 connections. Her biography is not available on Wikipedia.
10 Facts About Rebecca Jennings:
- Rebecca Jennings’s major information is that she is a journalist who is actually best known as a reporter.
- Although she has not shared her age with us, her looks seem to tell that she is in her thirties right now.
- Currently, she has been providing her amazing services for Vox.
- There is an official news that she has not been awarded with an official Wikipedia page yet.
- From her Instagram profile, we come to know that she has been married and her husband’s name is Luke Winkie.
- The estimated net worth of Rebecca is currently being calculated.
- This Vox journalist as well as a reporter was born in New York and she is still working there.
- Her salary is not yet to be discussed but we might know about it in the future.
- She is always active on LinkedIn which is why we can read her bio very easily.
- Rebecca has remained active on both Twitter and Instagram with 16.8 thousand followers and 2125 followers respectively.