Danny Burstein is an accomplished American actor as well as a singer who is most recognized for his work on the Broadway stage. Apart from that, Danny is also known for his role as Associate Warden Jeffries in “Blackhat“, Dr. Spikowsky in “Transamerica“, and Clute Controller in “Deception“.
Additionally, Danny is also a seven-time Tony Award nominee for his role in The Drowsy Chaperone, South Pacific, Follies, Golden Boy, Cabaret, Fiddler on the Rood, and Moulin Rouge.
|Birthday||June 16, 1964|
|Net Worth||$18 million|
|Wife||Late. Rebecca Luker|
|Divorce||Divorced: Laura Debra Toma|
This is beyond heartbreaking. A beautiful performer and person who I grew up admiring. Love you, Danny Burstein. ♥️ https://t.co/OHQ96y9tp6
— Randy Rainbow (@RandyRainbow) December 23, 2020
10 Facts About Danny Burstein
- Born on 16th June 1964, Danny Burstein is 56 years of age as of 2020. He celebrates his birthday on June 16 every year.
- So far now, Danny Burstein has a well-maintained Wikipedia page. So, we can gather a myriad of information through his Wiki page.
- Danny’s Wiki page suggests that he hails from Mt. Kisco, New York, US. Therefore, he holds an American nationality.
- About his education? he graduated from the City University of New York receiving a BA. Later, he attended the University of California where is he earned an MFA.
- Talking about his marital status, he was married to Rebecca Luker who was recently reported dead on 24th December 2020.
- Moreover, Danny’s wife Rebecca Luker also had huge fame in the American acting industry. She mostly appeared in several musical productions on Broadway.
- Previously, he was married to Laura Debra Toma in 1987. Unfortunately, their marriage could not last long resulting in a divorce in 1998. They have two sons together named Alexander and Zachary.
- Recently, Deadline reports that his wife, a three-time Tony Award nominee and one of the most popular musical actresses, Rebecca Luker died at a New York City hospital at the age of 59 with ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease.
- Our efforts to find out came to avail as we’ve found his estimated net worth on networthpost.org. Hence, his estimated net worth is around US $18 million as of 2020.
- As for his family details, his parents were separated when he was two months old. He was raised by his mother named Virginia who was a painter. He had a stepfather named Harvey Burstein who was a professor of Greek Philosophy.