Reece Elliott has gained huge popularity after he announced that he will be competing in the BBC Two‘s cooking show named MasterChef The Professionals. So, it’s definitely not hard to guess that he is professionally called a chef. Where is he from? From Reality Titbit, we have come to know that Reece Elliott is originally from Sheffield, England.
|Profession||Chef, Reality Television Star|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Married/Single||Engaged to Laura Amy Wilson|
|Education||Francis Combe Academy|
From March 2013 until July 2014, he served as a Clerk Chef at The Hare Bar & Restaurant. Then, he went on to provide his amazing services at Chiswell Street Dining Rooms as their chef de partie. Moreover, he was made Head of Party at Maison Paull Bistro & Grill in February 2015 and later at Peach Pubs in November 2015.
10 Facts on Reece Elliott:
- Reece Elliott’s age is not known to us but we predict that he must be around his late twenties right now.
- Coming to his education, he had completed his graduation from Francis Combe Academy.
- Currently, we have been very focused on finding out this handsome chef’s height, weight, and also his other body measurements.
- As of 2020, he has been currently working as a senior chef at Bentley’s Oyster Bar and Grill since September 2016.
- Moving on to his love life, Reece Elliott has got engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Laura Amy Wilson.
- Moreover, the couple even shares a child together – a son named Hudson Elliott.
- Talking about Reece Elliott’s Instagram profile, his username is @chef_reece_elliott, and has gained around 725 followers in total there.
- Also, we can find him on Facebook where he has kept his profile private.
- As per his Facebook profile, we have found out that he also works at The Cavendish Hotel Baslow as their Junior sous chef.
- Since nothing has yet been published about Reece Elliott’s net worth, we are still trying to find that out and we will publish it as soon as the official report is confirmed.