Reece Parkinson is a BBC host and DJ known from Radio 1Xtra Podcast. He was recently diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.
Reece’s journey with Diabetes is captured in his new documentary “How Not to Run 55 Mile”s. Likewise, we can also see Parkinson preparing for a marathon within 37 days in the film.
Quick Facts: Who is Reece Parkinson? Wikipedia And Facts On BBC Radio 1Xtra Podcast Host
|Profession||DJ and Writer|
10 Facts On Reece Parkinson
- Reece Parkinson is a DJ and podcast host from Radio 1Xtra Talks Podcast. Reece Parkinson recently appeared in BBC’s documentary How Not to Run 55 Miles.
- Reece Parkinson’s age is still a secret. However, he celebrates his birthday on July 21 every year. Similarly, his horoscope is Cancer.
- The DJ vows to run 55 miles in the docu-film. However, Recce Parkinson gets diabetes diagnosis before even taking part in the marathon.
- Though he is pretty popular on the web, the Wikipedia page for Reece Parkinson is still not available. But with his rising fame, Parkinson is bound to get his bio soon.
- As a handsome man, many single girls want to know the DJ’s married status. However, Reece Parkinson’s wife or soon to be wife is still a mystery.
- The host is currently busy in his Radio shows and films. In fact, there are speculations that Reece Parkinson has a handsome Net Worth on his bank. But, he prefers to keep his salary information private.
- You can follow Reece Parkinson on Twitter as @Reece_Parkinson. Likewise, his tweets are pretty popular on the platform with 9.5k+ followers to date.
- Before working for BBC, Parkinson started his career as a writer. Moreover, he was already a writer for “Elite Daily” during his final year in college.
- After his success, the DJ joined the renowned BBC media as a host. He is mainly known for his 9-10 pm 1Xtra shows. Likewise, Reece talks about youth issues on the show.
- Recently, Parkinson tried his interest in youtube with the name Reece Parkinson. Furthermore, his Instagram handle @reeceparkinson is already verified.