Joy Philbin, born on February 1, 1941, is a tv host and personality who has worked actively till 2006. Joy Philbin was married to Regis Philbin, the former host of Who Wants to be a Millionaire since 1970 but recently died. Joy Philbin is a famous personality who has worked hard to reach success along with her husband in Hollywood.
|Husband||Late Regis Philbin|
|Children||Joanna and J.J. Philbin|
Joy Philbin and Regis Philbin had been married to each other for fifty years and she has turned 79 years old this year. Joy Philbin had two daughters with Regis Philbin, Jonna, and J.J. Philbin who are also very successful in their line of job.
10 Facts on Joy Philbin
- Joy Philbin is a 79 years old tv personality who was born on February 1, 1941, in New York City, USA.
- The tv-personality was married to Regis Philbin in 1970 and has two daughters, Joanna and J.J. Philbin.
- The tv-personality entered the tv business in 1984 after encouragement by her husband and also appears sometime today and has been a successful celebrity.
- Regis Philbin died on 24 July 2020 and his widow, Joy Philbin has been in a very devastating moment of her life but has the support of her children.
- Joy Philbin and her husband had been spending a lot of time together with each other since his retirement in 2017 and they were among few couples in Hollywood to have such a long and stable relationship.
- Joanna Philbin is the oldest daughter of Joy Philbin who is a very successful writer and has written four very famous novels along with directing movies in 2019.
- J.J. Philbin,45 years is the youngest daughter of Joy Philbin and she also is a writer.
- Joy Philbin has appeared in movies like Malibu Express and Miss Congeniality 2.
- The widow has also appeared on tv alongside her husband in his shows before.
- Joy Philbin is a very loving and caring mother to her daughters and she also supported her late husband in his career very much.