Ravens actor Reine Brynolfsson started his acting career back in 1981, most of his roles have been in Swedish language projects, but he has also gained international fame for his more recent work.
As a matter of fact, he has had prominent roles in several different hit TV series in 2020. In the 4 decades, he has spent in show business he has worked in numerous drama series, films, and theater productions.
|Birthday||15 January 1953|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Reine Brynolfsson
- Reine Brynolfsson had not revealed the details of his family in the media. He has kept the details under wraps and away from the media.
- Similarly, he has also kept the information of his wife or relationship a secret, due to his low-key personality there is no information about his wife in the public domain.
- There were also rumors that the actor had a son but they have not been verified yet.
- He has an estimated net worth in the range of $100,000 to $1 million. He amassed this fortune from his career as an actor.
- The actor has had more than 20 years as an actor, in that time he has worked in memorable TV shows like ‘Kungamordet’, ‘Belinder Auctions’, etc.
- In addition to this, his work in recent years has earned him international popularity.
- As a matter of fact, he has been cast in the Netflix title ‘Love & Anarchy‘. Due to the global reach of Netflix, he has amassed fame all over the world.
- The actor has Scandinavian and Nordic heritage and is of Mixed ethnicity. He comes from a legal background and studied law at the University of Gothenburg.
- However, he had a change of heart and he enrolled in a theater. After playing some roles in a production, he got an on-screen role.
- Since his start, he has had success in TV shows and has worked in several globally acclaimed series. He has more than 86 credits as an actor.