Renato Moicano is a well-known Brazilian martial artist who competes in the lightweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). He is active since 2010. He rose to fame after fighting all over his home country of Brazil. Moreover, he is the former Interim Brazilian mixed martial arts featherweight champion. Apparently, he faced Ismael Bonfim and won the match in the first round via submission.
According to the recently updated news, Moicano faced Rafael Fiziev on November 28, 2020, at UFC on ESPN. However, he lost the fight in the first round.
|Height||5 feet 11 inch|
|Wife||Priscila Van Der Brooke|
|Renato Moicano UFC|
10 Facts on Renato Moicano
- Renato Moicano was born in 1989. At present, his age is 31 years old. People wish him a very happy birthday on the 21st of May every year.
- Where Renato is from? Renato hails from Brazil. Hence, he has Brazilian nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- How old tall is Renato Moicano? Well, According to the public source, Renato stands at a decent height of 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) and his body weight is 70 kg. He has an athletic body type.
- Moving on to his net worth, Renato’s annual net worth or salary is yet to surface on the internet. As being a martial artist, he definitely has good earning.
- The budding artist, Renato is active on social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with more than thousands of devotees.
- According to Wikipedia, Renato has 19 mixed martial arts records: 14 wins by submission and decision, 4 losses, and 1draws.
- Renato’s marital status is married. He is married to a beautiful lady Priscila Van Der Brooke. However, their wedding details and year of birth is unknown. The couple has shared a cute baby boy in 2020.
- Speaking about his family background, his father and mother’s identity is missing from the source.
- It’s not known if Renato has any siblings or not.
- A professional MMA competitor, Renato tested positive for COVID-19. As a result, his fight was rescheduled with UFC.