Mike Nearman is a politician and a computer engineer from America. He is a member of the Republican Party. He is a member of the Oregon House of Representatives, serving District 23.
He assumed office on January 12, 2015, and his current term of office expires on January 10, 2021. Nearman has been booming on the Internet after a video of him went viral. In the video he was seen opening two doors to the Capitol and walking out during a Dec. 21 special legislative session, allowing violent demonstrators who were protesting immediately outside the door to illegally enter the building.
Quick Facts: Rep Mike Nearman Wikipedia Wife And Family: Facts To Know
|Profession||Politician, Software engineer|
|Education||Marquette University, Western Oregon University|
JUST IN: surveillance video at the Oregon Capitol shows @Oregon_GOP Rep. Mike Nearman opening the door for right wing demonstrators on December 21st. Nearman is under @ORStatePolice investigation. https://t.co/rw4kgPasvS pic.twitter.com/d5f9fXwqI5
— Dan Tilkin (@DanTilkinKOIN6) January 8, 2021
10 Facts on Mike Nearman
- According to the source Mike Nearman was born in the year 1963. His age is 58 as of 2021. However, his exact date of birth is not known.
- He was born and raised in Oregon. The details of his family members aren’t disclosed to the public.
- Talking about Mike’s educational background, he graduated in Liberal Arts from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. After graduation, he returned to Oregon to help his family business of furniture.
- Almost too late in life, he graduated in Computer Science from Western Oregon University.
- Mike belongs to white ethnic background and follows Christianity as his religion.
- Furthermore, Mike Nearman is married to his beautiful wife Debra Nearman. The couple along with their 2 daughters live between West Salem and Independence.
- The man has earned both name and fame from his profession. Mike Nearman earns a remarkable salary that contributes to his net worth.
- The representative is a fun-loving man. He enjoys waterfowl hunting and can be seen in wintertime patrolling the Willamette River in a kayak in search of ducks and geese.
- Mike Nearman can successfully manage to have his own Wikipedia bio. We can also find him on Twitter as Mike Nearman and 503 people are following him on his account.
- He is sincerely available to those who are adamant about upholding what is right and equal, regardless of their political stripes, and if he and they cannot come to an understanding, at least they can honor their passion