Rey Gonzalez is an American politician who is running his campaign right now in order to be elected in the November 3 elections. It is ironic that Gonzalez- a man with Mexican heritage is running from the Republican party whose president wanted to build a wall between Mexico and the USA. Rey is on the ballot from the 34th Congressional District of Texas as he advanced from the republican primary on 3rd Match, 2020.
Gonzalez lost the election from the same congressional district when he campaigned 2 years ago but he wants to make that a learning experience and win this district this time around. He had even run for the election in 2016 but due to party rules, he had to submit and support Ted Cruz. This year it looks like he will get elected because persistent people make it to the top.
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Dr. Rey Gonzalez|
— Dr. Rey Gonzalez (@reygonzalez34) September 11, 2020
10 Facts On Rey Gonzalez
- Rey Gonzalez is about 40 years old. He looks quite young and has a boyish charm to him which his voters might like.
- He celebrates his birthday on the 2nd of May every year.
- Gonzalez was born in a place called Harlingen, Texas. He spent his childhood and completed his education in Texas as well.
- He graduated from Baylor University in 2002. To gain more education, he later joined the University of Dayton and Ross University School of Medicine.
- Rey stands at a decent height of 5 feet 9 inches.
- We have no idea who his wife is.
- Rey is a member of The Republican Party and is competing against Filemon Vela, Anthony Cristo, and Chris Royal in his district.
- He is an attorney. Therefore, we suspect he might have decent net worth but we can’t say figures right now.
- He doesn’t have a Wiki site on the internet.
- Rey is Christian in terms of faith.