Rhys McKee is a professional Mixed Martial Artist (MMA fighter). He has been fighting since he was just 14 years old. He has made himself quite popular and recognized because of his fighting skill and performance. He has good MMA wins record which you can know from facts below.
Recently, it was announced that Rhys McKee will make his debut in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). And because of this news, he is all over the internet and he is the headline of many articles. Below is more information available about him.
|Birthday||10 September 1995|
|Height||6 feet 1 inches (1.85 m)|
Chimaev goes again on a 🔟 day turnaround! 😳
— UFC Europe (@UFCEurope) July 24, 2020
10 Facts About Rhys McKee
- Rhys McKee is 24 years old as of 2020. He was born in the year 1995 and his birthday is on the 10th day of September.
- Born and raised in Northern Ireland, Rhys McKee holds the Irish nationality. We don’t have any idea about his ethnic background.
- Rhys McKee stands the height of about 6 feet and 1 inch tall (1.85 m). And in his last weigh-in, he was about 170.5 lbs.
- Rhys fights under the Welterweight division. And he is trained by the head coach Rodney Moore.
- In his pro-MMA record, he has fought about 13 matches, Among those 13 matches, he won the 10 matches, lost 2 matches and has 1 draw. He has a current win streak of 3.
- His first match in UFC is against Khamzat Chimaev who weight about 171 lbs.
- Rhys McKee has not revealed his earnings from his fighting career. His net worth details are also not available.
- The details regarding Rhys McKee’s parents and family members are not available.
- We don’t have knowledge about his girlfriend and relationship status.
- Rhys McKee is active on social media like Instagram and Twitter. As of July 2020, he has about 18.3k followers on his Ig and 3.7k followers on his Twitter.