Richard Hartley is an American pastor who is set to make his TV debut with the show The Rev which features him and his family and shows the pastor’s day to day life and how his family and church operates.
Richard Hartley is the co-founder of Haven International Ministries, of which he is a pastor. The church is located in Rockaway, New York. A pastor by choice and a singer by passion, Hartley has appeared on stage at the Grammys.
A well-liked pastor who is known for being a genuinely funny and charismatic man has become larger than life figure for those who attend his church. To know more about the interesting pastor, here are 10 Facts on Richard Hartley:
Quick Facts: Who Is Pastor Richard Hartley From The Rev? Everything On Wife And Family
|Birthday||November 28, 1961|
|Profession||Pastor, Reality TV Star|
|Children||Judea Hartley, Jordan Hartley|
— Richard Hartley (@revhartley) January 18, 2021
10 Facts on Richard Hartley
- Richard Hartley is a well-known pastor in New York who will now be getting his own TV show on the USA network. However, he is yet to have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him.
- Born on November 28, 1961, Richard Hartley’s age of January 2021 is exactly 59 years old. He celebrated his 59th birthday just less than 2 months ago.
- Richard Hartly was born and raised in America and is of American nationality and Black ethnicity.
- Richard is a committed man and has been faithful for over 30 years to his wife Stacey who was a former nurse. She is also set to appear alongside her husband on the show The Revs.
- The happy couple has been blessed with two children; Jordan their son is 28 years old and Judea their daughter is 27 years old.
- Richard’s family sitcom, The Rev is set to premiere on January 21, 2021, on the USA network and will be a weekly episodic program.
- There is currently no information available about how much pastor Richard Hartley’s net worth is.
- He is an active Twitter user and has 393 followers on his account. He has made a total of 312 tweets.
- Richard began singing at the age of four which later led him to join choir groups and later became a choir director.
- He has a bachelor’s degree in Psychology which he obtained from Brooklyn college in 1983.